Ten (10) new punong barangays have been formally installed to office during the Mass Oath-Taking Ceremony held at the Social Hall of the People’s Government Center today, July 4, 2019. Mayor Judy Chin Amante personally administered the oath which was witnessed by Vice Mayor Rey G. Jamboy;Liga ng mga Barangay President Val Villanueva; SP Member Inez Rosario Amante Bautista and CLGOO VI Annabella O. Cadigal of the DILG.
The newly-installed barangay captains are as follows:
1. Hon. Eminil L. Dizon – Brgy. Poblacion 1
2. Hon. Georgina M. Mortola – Brgy. Poblacion 8
3. Hon. Norma B. Albiva – Brgy. Poblacion 10
4. Hon. Jose L. Liquigan – Brgy. Poblacion 11
5. Hon. Nelson G. Mata – Brgy. Bayabas
6. Hon. Junie B. Quiboy – Brgy. Calamba
7. Hon. Alvin G. Pahit – Brgy. Katugasan
8. Hon. Elsita J. Fugoso – Brgy. Kauswagan
9. Hon. Reynaldo M. Laput – Brgy. Sanghan
10. Hon. Evangeline C. Racines – Brgy. Soriano
Also present to witness and show their full support to the change of leadership in their respective barangays are the barangay kagawads.
Mayor Amante expressed her great joy for the support extended to her young administration and is looking forward to forging fruitful partnerships with the 31 barangays of the city in the days ahead.